Wednesday 23 April 2008

Autumn Gathering - Part 2

Today I'm going to share the projects designed for the Autumn Gathering by Kerry Gillespie of My Favorite Things. First is this bag made from felted wool called Scarlett's Bag.



Then these two Fresh Cut Flowers Cushions



.... this one pictured with the gorgeous Tilly, Milly and Molly, (how cute are they with their linked arms?)



Kerry also brought lots of samples of her other patterns including this very cute bear. I love the stitchery on his paws.



This BOM quilt called Life's Pleasures and Treasures really appealed to me. I recognised quite a few of the fabrics from my stash and scrap bag. I think this is a new design and I'm sure it will be very popular.



Check out these lovely stitchery/applique blocks:





This one is my favourite.



Hope you enjoyed all the eye candy. In Australia, it is ANZAC Day on Friday, so only one more day of work this week. Yippee! Stay tuned for Autumn Gathering - Part 3. Have lots more to share yet.

19 comments:

  1. That bag is soooo gorgeous its 'to-die-for', and those cushions, and dolls and the bear and the quilt... it's all sooooo lovely!!! It must have been heavenly enjoying seeing all those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh..this is way to much...I just sit here and gasp...;D Love everything...especially thoose cushions and the sweetest little dolls I have ever seen...!!!
    I have to move!!!*LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do i start....... i love the bag and the pillows and the bear. so much eye candy!
    thanks
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, i love all the things !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Lifes Pleasures at Ulverstone in Feb and thought it was gorgeous too. Great photos!!
    Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Love the last block you have shown in the post. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, my fur babies! I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks gorgeous!! Love the teddy bear, hes so sweet!! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend!! Enjoy your 3 day break!!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is so cute, love the bom stitcheries. waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That BOM quilt is ADORABLE! I can see lots of possibilities for that design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful things, I love them all. The BOM is such a neat idea and I love all stitcheries. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many nice things here.......can't decide which is my favourite.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG....all so beautiful, so what did you end up buying?????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures...
    You are very lucky to have the time to join in. You mention designer names I can only dream to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This can surely be called eye candy! It all looks lovely!

    Greetings, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures! I love Milly, Tilly, and Molly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christine you have taken some wonderful photos of Kerry's work! I hope you enjoyed the day I am envious I couldn't be there too. I see you are in Penguin, say hello to Rosemary C for me if you know her.
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want them all! What great things!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's all wonderful!!!!!!
    The BOM quilt is so cute with those lovely stitcheries!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine