Monday 24 November 2008

SSCS Gifts

Pleased to say I posted my SSCS gifts today. Hope they reach ??? safely and that ??? likes them.



These two photos are just to prove that I did actually do some stitching at Ross. They are from the Capricorn Quilts Quilters Blessings BOM. I managed to keep up for the first four months but then fell behind. Have all the blocks traced off ready for stitching in the evenings in front of the telly.
Parts of these were stitched in the car on the way down and back.


9 comments:

  1. Looks great Christine what backing did you use?
    I'm going to try using a hoop now after seeing how well you did yours in the car LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Christine........I am trying to catch up too but I hardly did any at Ross. I talked too much...........lol

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great packages! But I love the stitcheries, terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on getting the SSCS posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your partner would be very happy with her gifts I am sure!!
    x sarah
    Your blocks look great by the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Christine! I still have to stitch lots of BOM blocks! what a nice gathering I saw..and you're right about the old barn, I love Grand Designs and other programs too!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely work - and I love looking at your blog list - you have so many, I have found some that I really like.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee you must have stitched alot in the car!!!! Not many sleeps now...CAthyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's lovely stitching........

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate your thoughts.

Christine